Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day


Hey everyone, I just wanted to wish you all a happy father's day. This is my first year celebrating father's day where I was actually the father. Today I woke up with Owen around 7:30 and played with him for awhile before Shelly came out and made us all breakfast. Owen has gotten to where he loves to give kisses, he gave me an extra special one this morning that was extra slobbery just for fathers day. Then today in priesthood, he decided that he didn't like the 20 oz of milk the dude had drank and threw them up all over me while we were on the first row. It was pretty funny. Anyways, I just wanted to thank my wife and child for making this an extra special Father's day. I also wanted to thank my father for being an extra special father. Even though he is going through a rough time trying to regain his speech and fight cancer at the same time, he is still always happy and always concerned with those around him. I sure do love him and appreciate the example that he has given, along with all of my brothers and their examples, of being a father.

1 comment:

  1. What a good looking hubbie and son :) I love you honey! You deserve to have a "father's Day" everyday! :) I also have the best father and father in law. Happy father's day to all the men and father figures out there.

    ReplyDelete