Saturday, July 31, 2010

Final of doom.

So, finals are coming up and i've gotten my nose in my books. I just finished my study guide for the final test for my Oceanography class and it is 10 pages long..... I mean really, i have 3 study guides for a total of about 25 pages that I have to memorize before august 13th (the last day of my final). This is for one class that is supposed to be an introductory freshmen level class. I think that there is something wrong with this picture.

Anyways, after I'm done with this semester I am DONE thats D-O-N-E forever with school pending any crazy ideas of graduate school. I think that Shelly is the most excited person around when it come to me being done with school, I have to admit that I am a little excited to spend some more time with my family.

Hope everything is good you you. love you all!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you Nate-all your studying will pay off! When is the party to celebrate your graduation?? Yahoo!! Love you and am proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hard work and study will pay off! You have a wonderful family whom you DO need more time with!!!! We are PROUD of Nate Peterson!

    ReplyDelete