Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What a messy day :)


Wow.. what a day to remember. We decided to give Owen one shot at a time. Today was his first one. Well, he gave mom a couple of presents a few hours later. First, he exploded on me, when of course I forgot to wrap him in a blanket like I always do when he is sitting on my lap. Then, for the first time ever he peed on me all over my shorts. Later on, while I was changing him he peed on me again. Each time he left a mess on me he smiled and gigled a bit. He was getting me back for taking him to the doctor's. I think Nate might have to take him in next time. What a smart kid. We sure do love him. Hopefully we will be able to capture his cute smile on camera soon...

6 comments:

  1. He's so cute! I'd make Nate take him next time too. I hate shot days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are brave to only do one shot at a time. I have them do all that they can at the one time so I don't have to keep going back and so that they are back to normal quicker and not keep being fussy or feverish. I am peed and pooped on all the time with Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got peed on today too!!! It's nice to know your not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nate and Shelly! (This is Ashley Wilder :)Send me your email address and I'll add you guys to our blog (it's private)

    ashleyclement4@yahoo.com

    Your baby is so cute! Next summer we HAVE to do softball so we can see each other again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I so remember the days of being peed on, and all the messes. And I agree, it's so much easier to get the shots they need all at once, so they can return to normal faster. But you do what you feel is best, and that's what matters.

    He's so darn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable picture!! I am so excited to meet him in a month. You are a great little mommy. Sorry I missed your call tonight. I love you!

    ReplyDelete