Tuesday, October 6, 2009

So, Shelly and I just got done watching The Biggest Loser, a show where overweight contestants compete against each other to see who can lose the biggest percentage of weight over a time period. I think that it is interesting that while watching that show, I always get "the munchies". I don't get it, isn't that show supposed to motivate you to eat better and work out more???

Owen is starting to smile more often now; it used to be that he would only smile while he was farting or pooing his pants, but now you can actually get him to smile. Being a father is pretty awesome, its amazing that I have a little one the will look up to me as an example to pattern his life after.

2 comments:

  1. I always lift weights during The Biggest Loser. Don't worry, I eat too. I am excited about your blog!!! You need to get a picture of Owen smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I eat a Fat Boy every week when I watch The Biggest Loser...I think it's required to eat junk food while you watch that show :) I'm happy you guys have a blog. Little Owen is adorable!!! We really need to hang out soon.

    ReplyDelete