Sunday, May 23, 2010


Owen has learned to crawl as of this last week. He loves the fact that he can get around without any help from Mom and Dad. Now that he can crawl, he is aiming towards Walking, although I think he has set his sights a little high. His balance is still a little off :). Anyways, we are all doing good here in the Peterson home. I am loving my job traveling around the world. I do miss Shelly and Owen while I am gone. Shelly is staying home and loving every minute of it. She is preparing for a half marathon in a few months and is putting me to shame. I have a picture of myself on my computer of when I got home from my Mission. That was 50 lbs. ago. It is acting as motivation to me to get my rear onto my bike or into a gym. Love you all and hope you are doing great. Peace!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness you guys!!! Your little Owen has gotten so big!! I would not recognize him if I saw him!! That's great that he's crawling, one of his first major accomplishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! We loved having Owen visit! (And Shelly too!) You should run the half marathon with us. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's so cute and fun (and crazy!) when they learn how to crawl. I really want to get together with you guys again soon...Macie and Owen would have fun crawling around and playing together. And good job, Shelly, on training for a half!! I've been training for a big race, too...it's hard but fun. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little guy you have there!

    ReplyDelete