Monday, November 30, 2009

1 hour packing party!

Shelly and I just got done with a 1 hour packing party, we are hoping to move this thursday and it has been kinda wierd seeing our house so bare. It is sure exciting moving out to Eagle Mountain to our very own house, but I think that we will miss our little apartment here in Provo. We have really gotten to know our ward and have really enjoyed our time here with our friends. However, we are excited to start afresh and get to know some new friends.

5 comments:

  1. How exciting to get into your new house! Do you guys need help moving?? We'd be happy to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly says that you make us feel special because you post on our blog! Thanks!

    We will hopefully be moving on Thursday around 8:30 a.m. I don't think that we'll need any help down here in Provo, but if you guys are available around 11:00ish we could sure use your help. I would even make you my special cookies if you helped. (I would make them anyways) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for a new house! Let skyler know about the move, we'd be glad to come help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is exciting!! I hope you enjoy your new place!! I don't know what I'd do right now, if I were facing a move!! YIkes, that could be scary and sad all at the same time!! Best wishes on the move!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We going to be neighbors! I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete